02 July, 2009

"Ignorance is the night of the mind, a night without moon or star" - Confucius

Let's not fool diri sendiri. What you don't know, does hurt you. Hell, ignorance is NOT a bliss. Having said that, knowing too much may not necessarily be a good thing either.
So, where do we draw the line?
How much info is enough?
Should we pick and choose what we want to know, or open our mind to every possible crap there is?
Most importantly, how can you relate or respond to a particular issue?

When presented with certain privilledged infos, especially those with high degree of sensitivity attached to it, I always try to evaluate and establish my relative position. I must be clear of what my role is.
Am I just a listener, should I respond to this info, do you want me to leak this info to other person, should I even give a shit?

Of late, banyak berita, cerita, dan gossip yang aku terima mengenai orang2 yang aku kenal, or pernah ada kaitan.
In most cases, banyak hearsay dari facts. Banyak fitnah dari benar.
In all honesty, selagi cerita2 ini tidak berkait dengan aku secara langsung, I don't give a fuck!
I can listen to it tentatively, with the oohhss and aahhhss response in the right places, and that's about it. I will definitely not act on it, let alone offering myself to be the middle person acting out of my kind and pure heart to clear whatever disputes this people is having.
Bottom line, if it doesn't concern me, I will not get directly involve and entangle myself in the web of deceit spun by crazy lunatic, psychomaniac yang tak ada life tapi suka nak memusnahkan life orang lain.

Message kepada yang berkenaan: Kalau aku tau korang libatkan aku dalam ini drama, a lot of people is going to suffer. Be warned.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com