25 December, 2009

'All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream' - Edgar Allan Poe

I had the weirdest dream.
I was surrounded by familiar faces.
We were having a sumptuous meal, a feast.
Nothing weird about that.
The aroma of the delicious food fills my nostril.
Constant stream of food and drink coming our way, I can barely see the table top.
We were eating, drinking, laughing. I had the best time of my life.

Then, as if on cue, one by one, people started to leave.

I on the other hand still busy eating my heart out!
Not enough, no, still hungry, more food!
Seems like whatever I put in my mouth never reach my stomach. It went right out of me...I don't know, the food just poof..gone!
Still hungry!
Eat, eat eat!

In the end, everybody left.
I was all alone.
Still eating.
And crying.

Then I woke up.
Cursing to myself.

I swear I will never ever watch The Biggest Loser Asia ever again! Never!



'The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanone by onectum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach.' - Carl Jung

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Statement cam ko nie Jesus christ dalam last supper lah nie ...

Cuma dalam mimpi nie Jesus christ ko nie makan tanpa menjadi gemok ....ADOOO ???

Sunti Suntilah Suntut said...

aku 'Jesus Christ Superstar'!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Superstar

 

design by suckmylolly.com